[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Magnavox XS2552 C102, chassis 25P613-00AA, blows HOT immediately, need to know value of B+

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 00:07:50 -0700

Phil, that was a good analogy of what might of happened. I might add 15,750
Hz, 60Hz was the old B&W standard long since changed to 15,734 Hz, 59.97 Hz
for color transmission and B&W with no chroma, this keeps the video & scans
synchronized to the 4.5 MHz subcarrier and minimizes crosstalk distortion,
not that it makes any difference here. Just my two cents worth, he-he.....

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA