[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Magnavox XS2552 C102, chassis 25P613-00AA, blows HOT immediately, need to know value of B+

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:31:11 -0400

As Al said, I think you need to do some study on the theory of operation. It
will help tremendously in you troubleshooting efforts.

I have a saying that I use here; "You can't efficiently fix something unless
you know how it works". Serendipity goes just so far...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550