[TechAssist] [ FIXED ] - [ My next question] Sharp Micro-wave oven - model R-930AK Won't heat

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:08:24 -0600

Thanks Jim,...that worked GREAT !
Set is now repaired. Replaced Secondary interlock switch (on the bottom).
I know a MORON should have known,...but,.....I didn't.

Thanks again,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx