[TechAssist] FIX philips MD1.2 no picture

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:26:44 +0100

Thought I'd post this one "for the archives" as I've spent some time searching
for the problem:
Philips chassis MD1.2 - Sound, but no picture at all (black screen)
--> the horizontal and vertical outputs go to a small PCB that's located near
the deflection coils on the neck of the CRT.  On the back of this PCB there was
a bad contact to the horizontal deflection coil.  Kinda hard to find, because
when you measure on the connector on the front of this PCB, everything seems
quite OK.
kind regards,
Stefaan Van Slycken
Van Slycken Elektro - Waasmunster, Belgium.