[TechAssist] Re: FCCID100.zip

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:11:31 -0500

Jay;
I sometimes wonder if Members are really aware of the full function of
TechAssist.

I.. for one never visited the Website, till I actually became a Member.

One of the most valuable sites I belong to, and with Ty's constant
endeavor, makes it more helpful as we expand.

To all...this is one Website that will help you hold on just that much
longer.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx