[TechAssist] Re: FCCID100.zip

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:27:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi-What does it mean when you say a file is in the members Thanx,Pete
Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:This file has been uploaded to
Techassist Members.

I emailed the Author if this program, to seek permission to allow us to
use it.

His email address is no longer valid.
tonytech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since this .zip file will not ask for EUA till you install it, I feel
reasonably safe sharing it.

Keep in mind that this is and older program, and may not have updates,
and the drastic change in our Industry on a daily basis, some may not be
Valid.

FCC numbers are still available on the net, but this program gives you a
search without going on line.

File is in the Members as FCC100.zip.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

Neal Electronics 1901 E Wm. Cannon,Austin,Tx Suite A295 tel.5126635051
Fax.5124438808