[TechAssist] Re: F32672SB CTC187CL3 need part #

  • From: "John Myers" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 07:37:17 -0400

Al,

Partsfinder lists 5 versions of the F32672. I checked them all, and found no
U7502.
I wonder if this came with the micro. In other words, maybe if the micro was
changedm this board could be discarded. Maybe someone can back me up on
this, or tell me I'm full of it.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH