[TechAssist] Excel Specials for April

  • From: "JMartin.ExcelDistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:11:24 -0400

Hi guys!
FREE GROUND SHIPPING for all online orders! ($20 min.)

Go here http://www.exceldistributinginc.com/account.htm to get an account set
up with us so you can order online.

If you are more than two days ground delivery from us we offer 2ND DAY AIR
shipping for only $7 for packages all the way up to 5 pounds!  Call us by
4:30pm EST and we will ship that order that day.

If you want to see this months flyer in print, just call or email me and I'll
fax or mail it to you.  I'll have it on our web site soon.

While you're visiting sign up for our Email Specials and you get some bonus
specials for email recipients only throughout the month.  The first email will
coming in the next few days.

MORE SPECIALS ...

RCU400 - $4.89
4 Unit Universal Remote

ANT115 - $5.80
Indoor Antenna

CELL-ANT - $3.50 (1-9) or $2.50 (10+)
Cell Phone Antenna Booster

DT9DVID - $16.59
Digital Video Interface Cable for HDTV, Plasma, and set top boxes, 9 ft.

CTC203 - $34.95
ATC113 - $34.95
ITC008 - $34.95
Here's the complete chassis with all the major parts on them Jay on TechAssist
told you guys about earlier this month. These are complete chassis with minor
imperfections and are intended for parts extraction only.

KE40RTV - $12.95
Shin-Etsu RTV Silicone Sealant, 150 grams

The NEW RCA Surge Strips are here! They all have flat profile 45 degree plugs.

PS60004S1 - $3.87
6 outlet, 300 joules, retails for $7.95

PS60004B1 - $4.76
6 outlets, 300 joules, $10K guarantee, retails for $9.95

PS60005B1 - $6.95
6 outlets, 450 joules, $15K guarantee, retails for $14.95

PS62005B1 - $8.57
6 outlets, 660 joules, $20K guarantee, phone protection, retails for $19.95

PS70102C2 - $11.60
7 outlets (1 large), 1500 joules, noise filter, coax protection, $50K
guarantee, retails for $22.95

PS73102C2 - $13.45
7 outlets (1 large), 1800 joules, noise filter, coax and phone protection, $75K
protection, retails for $24.95

PS83202C2 - $20.17
8 outlets (3 large), 2100 joules, noise filter, coax and phone protection,
$100K guarantee, retails for $34.95

I'd also like to take a minute and thank you guys for your support. Our
survival depends on your survival and I'll do whatever I can to insure that we
are all here years to come.

Thanks a million,

Jason

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!