[TechAssist] Re: Eprom Editing Information?

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:37:44 -0700

Hello.  One other address is important and that is 10-A or the vertical
height parameter.  If it is out of range (0 to 31 in the service menu or 0
to 1F in hex) you will have no sync, vertical or horizontal.  You can change
it with the normal service menu.  We have seen a few of these.  Replacing
the eeprom will repair it of course but require tuner set-up.  John