[TechAssist] Re: Eprom Editing Information?

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:23:02 -0500

Bruce,

Great idea, but how does one know what bytes to modify. You need a map
of the EPROM contents, i.e. address 1F for the volume, etc. Is this what
you're looking for? It would be useful. Or are you looking for
information on how to use the programmer?

Alexandria Electronics
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria, Ontario
K0C-1A0