[TechAssist] Re: Envision Flat Panel Monitor

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 10:57:04 -0700

I'm now thinking I have some sort of Logic problem.
It's back to the Power light coming on automatically,most times Yellow but
sometimes Green,and it won't turn off by the Power Switch.
Also no Video,and the Screen doesn't light-up OR
Flash at all(which it did yesterday).

I don't have anywhere near 200-250 volts going IN to the Lamp PCB.
I see the DC-DC section on the Lamp PCB,but my only plug going TO this
PCB has 3.3v,and (2) 12v supplies.
The B+ Supply to this Monitor is a 12v supply.It comes in to the
Main/Power Supply PCB and feeds a
AIC
1084-33CM
103F1
which I think is a 3.3v regulator.

The 12v also feeds a
XM21AC
LM2596s
which I think is a 5v Regulator.

If I'm right about these regulators,their voltages are fine.
I've tried unpluggiong the Input to the Lamp PCB to see if the Logic(Power
Switch)
would  Turn the unit On and Off properly,but I have the same symptom.
I found a 'borderline' SM capacitor,replaced it,but I have the same symptoms.

Peggs