[TechAssist] Re: Emerson TV mocel TC2551RD, channel display won't go away

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:48:22 -0500

Ed,
I beg to differ.
I did find one universal remote that would get rid of the OSD, though I forget
which one it was, now.
It was either RCA, Magnavox, Jensen or Zenith, since these are the only ones I
have.
I did find a "universal Emerson" remote at Tritronics for $10.
P/N RM4900.
I haven't tried it, yet.
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com