[TechAssist] Re: E-mail addresses

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:04:50 -0800

Shaun,

There is no need to repeat an e-mail address, since it is shown in the
header.  See yours below, as well as KenyD's address.  Am I missing
something here?

Regards,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:38:43 -0700 "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Why are all these tech's not putting their E-MAIL Addresses on their
> signatures? Didn't anyone see that post from the administrator
> yesterday?
> Call Andrews Electronics (1-800-289-0300) they are very good at
> looking up
> parts.
>
> Shaun
> Advanced Electronics