[TechAssist] Email Problems !

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:09:21 -0400

In case anyone has Sent me an Email recently, and has not heard from me, its
probably because I did not get it!

Apparently the Domain thats Handling my Mail forwarding has flagged alot of
Domains for Sending Spam....so the Result is either Kicked back mail, or it
just goes into a black hole , never to be heard from again.

The problem is apparently there are a lot of Users on ISP's with Infected
Machines who spammers are using as Hosts to Spew their garbage. This means
Legitimate users who happen to send mail from the same internal Mail server
are blocked from sending mail (legit or not) to the destination Server who
handles the Mail for that ISP.

So for now till I switch providers, here are alternate Emails for me:
techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx, steve122664@xxxxxxxxx

I sent a mail to myself yesterday from these alternate accounts, and I didnt
get it, nor did I get a failure notice, so somethings messed up badly.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM