[TechAssist] Re: Electrohome/Mitsubishi AVR-K44 Clock Set.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:37:49 -0500

Ed, I think the calendar year repeats every 14 years, so you could try
setting it for 1992 if that is even possible (although maybe year 2000
might have put a quirk into that theory?). Your customer might be
attempting to get you to refund some of their repair bill. Definitely
try to set it yourself.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada