[TechAssist] Re: Electrohome tv model# 50CH03 chassis# US2-A-C15R

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 00:07:37 -0500

Ok, to save the web page on your hard drive, use INternet explorer
(netscape 4.x doesn't save it very well).

Click on "FILE" at the top of the screen.

Click on "SAVE AS"

Now you have the full web page saved and you can use it off-line.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4