[TechAssist] Re: ESL (Electro Signal Lab) Smoke detector model 445DRT

  • From: "Perry Hill Electronics Service" <phes1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:11:47 -0700

Doug, try to contact whoever made it and do whatever you have to do get
it fixed for them. Even if you lose money. We make a good side income on
hospitals and imaging centers. But to get our foot in the door was only
accomplished after we had repaired several "unrepairable" units for
them. On many units we charge 3 to 4 times consumer labor rates and it
still saves them thousands to use us instead of sending it out or paying
travel time for a super-tech to visit their facility.

Mark Wentowski
Perry Hill Electronics Service
3836 Harrison Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109