[TechAssist] Re: EMERSON EWC 1902 schematic needed

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:47:54 -0600

That model is the same as a SC313C (except 13") that is in the members area
audio/video folder.  It should be the same. I also have Sylvania SSC192 (the
same) available in PDF if you would prefer a 19" version.  It is also the
same as the Sylvanis WSSC192 that we were talking about this morning.
Someone also had a SC313C last week with PS problems that turned out to be a
broken board. This is the model that has a common problem of a cracked board
near the power supply opto-isolator where the screw attatchs the board to
the frame.  Let me know if I can help, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co