[TechAssist] Re: EKR338WR using MSC26A Tuner Control

  • From: "Edward Gaidies" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:51:21 -0500

Thanks Jim and Wilf...
I presume removing the ground would probably let the SCR trigger. Which is
probably the same as removing the J4 plug.
Not profitable to change this module in a set this age, and I don't have a
used one. Will have a look at that IC though, since it may be used in
another module...similar.

Thanks guys.

-Ed-