[TechAssist] Re: E Tower 600is additional info

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:04:56 -0500

Ty , make sure the sound card is activated in the BIOS
If so , a standard sound driver (like standard sound blaster) may at least
activate wav sound (but not necessarily MIDI sound)

usually when sound card is part of mother board (or any other board (video
, modem , or network )) there is a CD-Rom that comes with the computer ,
everything should be on it .

there is another possibility , that is to bypass the sound card , and
install another one , with its drivers , they are quite cheap now (under
20$) and that may be a good alternative , saving time and effort cause the
other one is NLA .

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Can.