[TechAssist] Re: Dynamic Focus problem.PTK169HNA.P46100TN.help

  • From: "Ron Miller d.b.a. Country TV" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:01:45 -0500

1.The convergence waveform pcb= the one up front with the pots on it
2.The convergence power supply/output pcb=
the one in the rear /left with the convergence output transistors on it and
the power supply for convergence.Dose this clear it up?
 What type of fluid problem are you suggesting?The chambers are full and
clear, I have not done anything to them.
Country TV
Ron Miller
Inez, TX. 77968