[TechAssist] Re: Do you leave your computers on all night?

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:30:32 -0400

Kevin,
You bring up some good points I will  not argue.
Sleep power creates some problems, like not waking up unless you give it the
3-finger salute...so I don't use it.
I've had this PC for 1-1/2 years, on all the time and still going strong.
If I go on vacation for a couple days, I will power it down.
I have heard many people state they do not power down or even restart for more
than a couple years with no problems.
Remember there is a fan inside the case to help keep things cool.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com