[TechAssist] Re: Direct tv

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:54:47 -0700

The only way I make money is through V.A.C. service contracts through
Pegasus who sells Direct. The way the credit checks for Pegasus are, hardly
anyone qualifies so chargebacks aren't even in the picture. I f I do sell
one I have them sign the 12 month contract and after they pay their first
bill I am off the hook.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701