[TechAssist] Re: Direct TV Source

  • From: "Don's TV" <donstv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:32:42 -0500

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want the contact for a DIRECTV
distributor.  Call Perfect 10 at 1-800-205-8620.  They sell Hughes
equipment.  I'm sure they will be able to give you all the information you
need to sign up with DIRECTV.  You'll find you need to sign a buy-down
agreement with Perfect 10, in addition to the DIRECTV retailer agreement.
Hope that helps.

Michael Goodwin
Don's  TV
18 W. Main St.