[TechAssist] Re: Dick Smiths Capacitance meter - advice

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:36:23 -0500

I have a couple, several of the shops I work with have them.  Everyone I
know first hand thinks they are better than anything else they use.  I have
Sencore LC102, but it is too much trouble in circuit.

Price, I don't remember, but when I bought I purchased about ten kits, so
didn't pay a "single" price.  I had used them at a "competitors" shop and
knew what I was getting.

The guys I sold 'em to that didn't like the idea of buying a kit said they
were very glad they had bought them, even as a kit.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310