[TechAssist] Diagram for PANASONIC MODEL NO# CT-13R10R

  • From: "Moses Ramlochan" <indu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:08:12 -0400

Hello everyone
            I am in need of a PANASONIC DIAGRAM  MODEL NO# CT-13R10R .I have a
T.V to
            repair and there are parts missing from the T.V .I need a Diagram
to see what parts
           are to be put in and where they go. I check at
www.fox-international.com but they don't
           have the diagram could some one PLEASE Scan me a DIAGRAM FOR
PANASONIC T.V
           MODEL NO# CT-13R10R.THANK-YOU very much.

MOSES ELECTRONICS
#46 GOLCONDA  SETTLEMENT
SAN-FERNANDO
TRINIDAD WEST-INDIES