[TechAssist] Re: Delco Car Radio

  • From: "Gary Pahls" <bec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:07:24 -0600

That is a Kenwood mechanism.  The gear that runs off of the worm gear is a
Kenwood part number KD13-1170-08, the next gear in line is part number
KD13-1169-18.  I don't have the part number for the 3rd gear but could get
it if you need it.  Be advised that if the customer tried prying the tape up
they probably broke the tabs off the tape guides, it is not necessary to
replace them but the broken parts need to be removed.  These parts are not
available from Delco, I get them from Pacific Coast Parts.

Gary Pahls
Beloit Entertainment Center
Beloit, KS
bec@xxxxxxxxx