[TechAssist] Re: Dead set

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <ktrumbla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:46:23

Hey Jeff, We just recently had one these that gave us a hard time too. H.O.T
was blown and came back with same problem days later. Diode DP-16 was found
to be open as well as Cap CP08 100@35v. These parts are in the horiz drive
cct. The diode is one of three in series. Check 'em all.
HTH

Keith Trumbla
O/O B.E.M Electronics  Est.1954
839 Ellice ave.