[TechAssist] Re: Daewoo TV/VCR DVQ 13H1FC Shut down

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:52:26 -0600

That model is covered by Sams TVCR326 (sams covers so few we sometimes
forget to check there).  Does the unit have HV when you turn it on?  If
you need to unplug it to start again you may have over-voltage shutdown.
  The B+ should be +133 volts on D820-K.  The horiz Vcc to I501 should
be +5v on pin 25.  These units are notorious for the 5 and 6 volt
regulators to be bad with the output of the reg just a fraction of a
volt low.  The horiz out of that chip should be 2vp/p on pin 27.   John.

AURTRON wrote:
> Unit looses horizontal drive after about 3 seconds with or without the Horiz
> xistor connected. AC power must be removed to reset. Working without
> schematic but all the MSP and Fly voltages appear to be good as marked on the
> ckt board. HV comes up before shut down.
> Will this unit come up with the tape transport removed?
>
> TIA for any help
>
> Don
> Aurora Electronics
> Florida
> Aurtron@xxxxxxxxxx

> CHECK OUT THE NEW CHATROOM! Just login and click on chat!
> The Tech Address Book:

John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont,Co 80501