[TechAssist] Daewoo Support in Canada

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:33:48 -0300

I recently called Super-Electric in Toronto,Canada ;who are the Daewoo parts &
tech support;& spoke with Tony Soda,there service manager.He said they are no
longer supporting any Daewoo products,ie,parts,tech support,warranty.I don't
blame Super-Electric for this,BUT,Daewoo ,who in Canada have not given the
ASC's any support.It took almost a year & a half to get over 23 claims paid &
this was done by Super-Electric.It's strange that Daewoo,USA,does not seem to
have this problem.A company of this size should be able to support there
consumer electronics units no matter where they are being sold.Iam looking for
a mode sw. for VCR mod# DV-T358N.One would nice,two would be great.Have tryed
all my suppliers here in Canada;Location# is SW501;Part# is 5s10104100 or
MMS00400ZMBO..TIA..Any assistance is greatly appreciated.....I will try to post
a picture on my web-site...
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010