[TechAssist] Daewoo 710B manual uploaded to members download page

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 23:18:25 +0000

    Some one was looking for a manual for a Daewoo 710B monitor. I stumbled
on one on line and posted it to the members site download area. Unfortunatly
I found it after I cleaned my email box out and the archive is incomplete as
to the address so its there for who ever wants it.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV