[TechAssist] DVD Question FIX

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:17:58 -0500

Thanks for all the reply's {especially JSopko} After playing around with the
remote, and spinning eyes fast... I saw PAL in the setup menu..took a few
try's but got it back to NTSC.... DUH, as I was typing this the customer
called, O yea I just bought this in "HONG KONG"
Thanks again to all......
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

Dear Bob...someone put this into "PAL" (the european system) mode...It's in
one of the menu's thatyou can't see because it's rolling by so fast...you'll
have to sweep your eyeballs at the same rate so that you can fnd the menu
and set it back to NTSC...or if you can get the owner's manual, you'll be
able to read the instructions and count keypresses of the remote to get to
the proper menu.....also note, there may be PAL 2 menu's - one for the disc
and one for the OSD.
joe sopko, consumer service, s.euclid,oh