[TechAssist] Re: DSS signal distro question

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 12:35:09 EDT

It is always best to run two lines, one for the Antenna and another for the
dish. If it were not an amplified antenna you would not have a problem as
long as both diplexers have dc pass on ONE SIDE ONLY. Your problem is that
you are trying to use two power supplies on one line. You might try taking
the antenna amp out of the circuit. However I have always found that all
problems go away if you just run another line for the Antenna.
Tommy Herman
Herman TV
Taylorsville NC 28681