[TechAssist] Re: DID WARREN FIX HIS COMPUTER????

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:09:49 -0500

Quite often I ask questions then for whatever reason I don't get back to
the repair for ages. One example is a Apex TV with a broken flyback core
which I asked about before Christmas. That set is mine so I was working
on it because there weren't any customers items in the shop at the time.
Then Christmas came and now customers items again. I'll reply once I get
back to it but I don't know when that will be.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984