[TechAssist] Re: Cyberhome LDV-702 portable DVD player no picture

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:12:09 -0400

Al,
    Only worked on one of those and lucked out. It was going light and dark.
Found loose connections on the lamp power supply board. Board had foil both
sides and used lots of the solder feed thru's..The one I had also looked
like lamps were part of display, as it had metal crimped along all edges...
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482