[TechAssist] Curtis Mathes 32" tv \Relay chatter or Ticking sound.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:50:22 -0700

This is a 2002 model set and when powered on,the relay chatters
continuesly and the front led is flashing according to the relay
chatter.Don't have the print.I checked in the members area but nothing
there.The fuse is ok.hot is ok.no diodes that are shorted.I can't find
anything that shows a short. I would apreciate any help that I can get
on this set.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ