[TechAssist] Convergence problem Toshiba PTV TP48D90

  • From: "Wadsworth" <wadsword@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:32:17 -0400

Hi All,

I'm working on this set for the second time.  The first time was a few
years back and I replaced the complete convergence module (#PB4613-1).
This part is now disco'd by Toshiba.  Can anyone help identify which
chips would be likely suspects to replace on the module?  There are two
large IC's QJ03 and QJ04.  They are part #s PA0036 and PA0058.  Any SK
replacements available for these?  Also, I'm working without the
schematic, so any other tips are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Don