[TechAssist] Re: Concerning Thomson's ITC222 chassis

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:40:19 -0400

chippercheck to the rescue?
An RCA ASC is required to have one.
Use the "dead set" function. I don't understand the $250 chassis statement
at all. No need for it.

As much as I think the CC is hokey, it does get the job done when you need
it.
Thomson took it back from sencore and sells them for $180 now. I gonna keep
nursing mine along as needed. So far so good.

Since I've fixed ours a couple of weeks ago, i used it to restore a
corrupted eeprom on a dead ctc177 and do a full tuner alignment on a PTK195.
(CC is the only way to do this-no other option)
BTW, did Al ever bring his back to life?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550