[TechAssist] Computer question, requesting some info on a good hard drive software clone?

  • From: "Robinson Electronics" <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:33:44 -0500

Maybe someone can help me with this.
I need to upgrade my laptop hard drive, and would like to "clone" keep my
O.S. and programs.
My laptop is WindowsME ( I heard ME sucks) but I have never had any problem
with mine working great.
My p.c. is WindowsXP Pro.
Has anyone used a good program, or software to do this?
Guess I'll need to find an adapter to hook up my laptop hard drive to my
p.c., and copy one drive to the other.
Would I need software that will do this?
If anyone can help guide me with some info. on this, I would appreciate it
very much.  Thanks.        David.

 Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road #51
Asheville, NC 28803-1757