[TechAssist] Computer question -reinstalling winsock2

  • From: "Ron Miller" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:44:12 -0600

Need this info for a friend that has lost his Cox-cable service,they came
out and checked there equipment also has my friend reset his network
settings now they say to reinstall winsock2.
 Can he do this with his win 98 disk and how?
 I have looked on MS looks very complicated to delete and reinstall the
whole network system,he is a novice.
 BE NICE!
Country TV
Ron Miller