[TechAssist] Re: Computer problem

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:26:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Barry for your input but it did not work.What I did,went to previus
version of OE (VER.5) and got rid of the problem.Anyway I hope Microsoft
contact me sometime to correct the problem by now I am happy.
Thanks again,
Jorge.
 Barry Thompson <barrystv@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Go to add and remove programs and remove IE6SP1, it want let remove but will
give you the option of repair,Run the repair,it should solve your problem.

barrystv@xxxxxxx
Barrys TV
613 224 3406
Ottawa Canada