[TechAssist] Computer problem

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:05:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody:

I am having a problem which I hope someone can help me with.I am using Win98
second edition,Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and Microsoft Outlook Express
6.

About 2 weeks ago I notice that if I receive an email with a valid site
address,I cant access that addrees from inside the text but if I drag the
address outside to the desktop then I can access the site but the strange thing
about this is that if in the text there is an email address no problem I can
connect from inside the text,only the problem is with the site addreeses.I call
Microsoft help line but that was 2 weeks ago and I have not receive any answer
from them.

Does any one knows what is happening?.Please give me some help,this is a real
pain to do it like this.

TIA,

Jorge.

Jorge Miret-Puerto Rico