[TechAssist] Re: Computer help needed

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:35:30 -0500

Maybe you don't have enough RAM allocated to run the onboard video card.
Most of these types use some of the main system RAM for video. You might
have the choice of increasing the amount in the BIOS. That would perhaps
allow for higher refresh rates on your monitor.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984