[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question if I may?

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:31:36 -0600

Periods are OK unless your girl friend misses hers.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx(Ed=A0Gaidies) Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 6:22pm
(CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Computer
Question if I may? Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

George;
Still just showing as a ".", but you'll work it out.
Regards

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxxxx
;
On 3-Jan-05, at 11:20 PM, . wrote:
Thanks Ed,

I was working on a new setup for this computer and just hit the first
key I
found in my hast to test and forgot to reset it.

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA