[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 10:21:09 -0500

1, There is probably a jumper on the mother board if you can find and
identify it.

2. Try removing the backup battery, probably soldered to the mother
board, this should reset everything to default.

3. Ask the owner for the password? This should probably be # 1.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana