[TechAssist] Re: Computer Question

  • From: "Quenton Kilgore" <kilgorq@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:02:16 -0700

This is a game we play and also a learning tool. We send each other viruses
to learn more about ways to remove and detect them. I worked in consumer
electronics for several years and now I work on Mostly UNIX software. We
never send anything that will destroy a PC but they are around. The best way
to learn something new is to figure out how it works. This is the same for
bugs.