[TechAssist] Re: Computer Monitor Schematics

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:25:44 -0300

Kevin,Steve;I also have a SIDUS,Mod#Sid 1500N,probably the same chass.This
was given to me & had the HOT missing.Can you tell me the # of it?I tryed a
BU2508AF which runs hot & sides of picture are bowed.This one may also have
a weak fly but would like to try the proper HOT  before junking it.The fcc#
on this unit is EVOKD-1500N.It has the two 1 K resistors that Steve
mentioned R637 & R638,but could not locate L401 or Q407 that Kevin
replaced.....TIA.........
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010