[TechAssist] Re: Combo, Panasonic PVC1320, Help!!

  • From: "Jose Reyes" <jr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:45:36 -0400

I just worked on one last week with a similar problem.
After I replaced the broken arm, it would only load half way then shut down.
The problem was: I did not install the pressure roller tension spring
properly under the plastic holddown bracket. The plastic holddown bracket I
am talking about also holds down the previous broken arm.
 Hope this helps.

Jose' Reyes
@ Kwik Fix TV
     619 Pondella Rd.