[TechAssist] Re: Closing Shop

  • From: Ray Clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:46:18 -0800 (PST)

Congrats on your retirement. I don't think an old tech ever really retires we
just fade away like an old picture tube. You could sure find a lot worse places
than Canada to move to. We like it. Happy everything and the best of luck. Ray,
Howick Quebec Canada
Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Bob sorry to hear that. Canada
pays the rufugees $2500.00 a month when
they come here and maybe a free place to live.Free medical & drugs
I hope you find some thing good to help you along..Eric

Eric
E M Electronics
59 Wights Rd
Deer Lake NL
Canada
A8A 2J2
Ph# 709 635 2627
tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob@bobsTV wrote:
> With tears in my eyes, I have decided to close shop after 40+ years..I want
> to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year. With the
> assistance of this group it has helped me along with others repairing the
> newer products..I will continue on the group and maybe take Ed up on his
> offer (move to Canada) for the free health care....(:-)
> Bob.
> Bob's TV Worcester, ma
>
> woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx

> This Email List is accessible to the general public through search engines.
> Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
> Set Vacation mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
> Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

    Ray Clarke
  Howick Optimist Club

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.