[TechAssist] Re: Classic tubes need 5y3GT

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:09:16 -0600

You know you can replace that 5y3 with 4 NTE125 rectifiers and a current
limiter resistor.
The trick is figuring out what value resistor and now days where to get
I used to use 20 watt but don't remember the value when I repaired radios
and amps. back you you could make real money 20 bucks labor and $4 for a
tube :>)
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc